100% wool dryer balls made with Maine wool.
An eco-friendly all natural alternative to dryer sheets.
How they work:
- they create constant motion and friction to prevent your clothes from getting stiff
- they allow more air to circulate around your wet laundry so your clothes dry faster.
Set of 4 dryer balls
Toss all of the dryer balls in your dryer with your wet clothes.
Laundry detergent also available!
- Help to soften clothes naturally.
- Made from a renewable resource.
- Decrease drying time, saving you money on utility bills.
- Chemical free! Commercial fabric softeners and dryer sheets are filled with harmful chemicals and perfumes that coat your clothing, eventually ending up on your skin. These chemicals can be especially harsh on sensitive skin.
- Can be re-used for years, saving you hundreds of dollars.
- Perfect for keeping your cloth diapers soft and chemical-free.
- Won’t affect the absorbency of your towels, kitchen cloths, or cloth diapers.
- Increase fluffiness and reduce static as dryer loads tumble.
How long will they last?
They will last for hundreds of loads. After an extended period of time they will begin to show some signs of wear but can still be used and come with instructions on how to easily "re-felt" them to freshen them up if needed.
Are they scented?
No, but you can add essential oils of your choice
Do I need to use all four?
We recommend you use the entire set. The more dryer balls you use per load, the more they help with decreasing drying time and softening your clothes.