Bath Gift Set
Give the ultimate gift of relaxation!
SOAK • RELAX • UNWIND
Our fizzy bath soaks bubble and fizz while releasing skin nourishing ingredients and pleasant scents into your bath water, leaving your skin soft and your sense awakened.
Made with carefully chosen natural ingredients our sea salt bath soak will soothe your mind and your skin. Featuring the perfect combination of natural salts with only pure essential oils.
(2) Fizzy Bath Soaks and (1) Sea Salt Bath Soak.
Packaged in a clear gift bag with matching ribbon.
- Chamomile, Oats & Lemon: baking soda, corn starch, citric acid, coconut oil, pure lemon essential oil, calendula and chamomile flowers, organic oatmeal
- Citrus Blend: baking soda, corn starch, citric acid, coconut oil, pure lemon essential oils of grapefruit, orange & lemon, moroccan red clay
- Lavender: baking soda, corn starch, citric acid, coconut oil, pure lavender essential oil, purple brazilian clay
Sea Salt Bath Soak: magnesium sulfate (Epsom salt), Himalayan pink sea salt, baking soda, tapioca starch, pure lavender essential oil
About our Fizzy Bath ingredients: Coconut oil to nourish and moisturize your skin. Baking soda is known to cleanse and detoxify your body, alleviate skin irritation and leave your skin feeling soft. Corn starch has anti-inflammatory properties to help soothe skin rashes, burns and itching.
About our Sea Salt Bath Soak ingredients: Epsom salt is known to soothe tired muscles and reduce inflammation. Himalayan salt, when left raw and in its natural state, is rich in nutrients and minerals. Baking soda is known to cleanse and detoxify your body, alleviate skin irritation and leave your skin feeling soft. Tapioca starch prevents hardening of salts.
* Note: These products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to treat, cure, diagnose, or prevent any disease.
Fill tub with warm water. Add bag of mix to the water. As soon as the bath soak hits the water, it will start to bubble and fizz. Over time, the bath soak will dissolve, thus allowing the scent, beneficial oils and skin nourishing ingredients to be released into the bath water. Enjoy!
Sea Salt Bath Soak:
Add 1/2 cup of the salts to running bath water. To keep the essential oils from evaporating too quickly, you can add the bath salts just before getting in the tub instead of while the water is running. Mix well to ensure that the salts have dispersed in the water before entering. Soak for 15-20 minutes.
One container holds 2 cups (16 oz) of salts, good for up to 4 baths.